Property Specification and Information
Brand New to Market
An amazing opportunity exists to purchase this single level house to reside in, as an investment property returning $500 per week currently or to knock down and build your dream home.
At the end of the street only 200 meters away are the glistening shores of the Entrance North beach where you can surf, build sand castles with the children or catch dinner fishing.
The property also has a separate studio which could be used as a teenagers retreat or work from home situation.
- Gourmet kitchen with 900 mil freestanding oven, island bench and bi-fold doors opening to deck
- Large covered alfresco deck fantastic for entertaining
- Recently updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Perfect investment - currently rented for $500 per week
- 200 metre flat stroll to the patrolled beach
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Additional studio perfect for a teenagers retreat, guests or work from home
- Ample storage options throughout, air-conditioning
- Walking distance to cafe, transport, schools, lake and parks
Inspections are via open home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Samantha Hardy on 0402 665 303.
Inspections are via scheduled open home:
- Wednesday 3rd February 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday 6th February 10:00am - 10:30am
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Samantha Hardy on 0402 665 303
The Entrance North (colloquially "North Entrance") is a coastal village in The Entrance District of the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. It is at the end of a peninsula with Tuggerah Lake to the west and the Tasman Sea to the east. To the south is The Entrance Channel in which flows Tuggerah Lake and on the southern shore is The Entrance. Crossing the channel by foot or road is via The Entrance Bridge. It is part of the Central Coast Council local government area.
About Samantha Hardy
Samantha Hardy is a hardworking, results driven professional who has achieved numerous street & suburb record sales with her dedication, commitment and passion for real estate. With a decade of experience, Samantha has a genuine, honest and wholehearted approach to realising and achieving her client's desires.
Beginning her real estate career in 2005 as a personal assistant, Samantha quickly impressed with her exceptional business and communication skills and was promptly promoted to sales agent within three months. Since then Samantha has gained an excellent reputation for exceeding her clients' needs and providing unwavering support and assistance which has resulted in a steady flow of repeat business and strong referral based leads. In her spare time Samantha loves to spend time with her children, partner & family. Samantha is an Advanced Scuba Diver & enjoys traveling the world to the next scuba diving destination.