Golden Position behind Cabarita Headland
16 Towners Avenue, Bogangar
Location ... behind the headland
Words that describe this property
16 Towners Avenue
- Beach Living
- Headland close
- Bluechip Street
Description & Key Stats
|Zoning||R2 Low Density Residential|
|Land Size||651 sqm|
|Home size - internal||155 sqm|
|Home size - external||75 sqm|
|Annual rates||± $3,000 / pa|
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
This tightly held pocket behind the headland is absolute GOLD.. Wake up, walk across Paulson Park to Cabarita Headland or take a leisurely stroll into town. Here is your opportunity to own a beach house on Towners Avenue...
The original brick home has lovely long term tenants in place, which will provide a holding income while you begin planing your dream architectural home! If you're a savvy renovator, there is still plenty of opportunity to add value.
Recently named, "best beach in Australia". Best beach or not, Cabarita presents one of the most unique, boutique real estate markets in Australia! It offers a true Aussie beach lifestyle and is a safe place to park your money for future capital growth. Supported by increasing development on the Gold Coast, international airport expansion, new tweed hospital and proximity to Byron Bay.
Please contact Brent Savage for further details on the property or see open times.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, single lock up garage
- Currently leased for $440 per week
- Established landscaping
- Less than 500m to Cabarita Headland
- 700m to Woolworths/Cafe Strip/Pub
- 10km to new Tweed Hospital (under construction)
- 30 Minute drive to Byron Bay
- 20 Minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
19 Mimosa Avenue, Bogangar
2 Tamarind Ave, Bogangar
3 Towners Avenue, Bogangar
13 Hastings Road, Bogangar
Cabarita/Bogangar area profile
Cabarita Beach is a small seaside town located approximately 15km south of the Gold Coast in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia. Cabarita is approximately 1 square kilometer in size and is home to 3000 residents. The village is set in a scenic area with high environmental value due to the protected wetlands and world-class surfing beaches surrounding Norries Headland. Limited development has enabled this small coastal village to maintain charm and flourish into one of the most highly sought after areas on the Tweed Coast!
Cabarita includes an array of cafés, restaurants, boutiques, medical and dental clinic, a large Woolworths shopping precinct including essential amenity stores, SLSC and of course ‘The Beach Hotel’ (Local Pub). Patrolled swimming area is located directly in front of ‘The Beach Hotel’. Cabarita Beach is furthermore complemented by the addition of Halcyon House – the Award Winning Luxury 5 Star Hotel. Whether you are looking for a casual afternoon beer at the local SLSC and some takeaway Sushi, or a refreshing cocktail & unique dining experience at the Award Winning Paper Daisy restaurant, Cabarita delivers!
There are various Picnic/Barbecue areas surrounding Norries Headland with uninterrupted ocean and hinterland views… whale-watching is a local pastime! If the kids feel like blowing off some steam, the local skate-park or the football fields are just a few hundred meters south of the Headland. You can also hire bikes from Cabarita Beach Cycles and take advantage of the cycle path that runs from Pottsville to Fingal Head. Cudgen Lake is another great option for a swim, kayak or canoe (No motors allowed - environmental protection zone).
Local Tip - Sunsets at Cudgen Lake during winter are spectacular!
Other tourist attractions include scuba trips to Cook Island, whale-watching tours, deep sea fishing charters and learn to surf schools. The annual Greenback Fishing competition is well known and attended.
Gold Coast is a 15-minute drive heading north, or 30 minutes south takes you to Byron Bay. Mt Warning is approximately 30 minutes west with the famous climb. Some other great daytrips include a drive to Harvest Cafe in Newrybar, a visit to the FARM in Byron Bay or a drive to some of the amazing waterfalls along our coastal hinterland.
Tweed Coast Growth
The Tweed Coast is now considered a viable place for families to settle and a safe haven for investors:
- Vicinity to infrastructure – GC Aiport, Shopping, Hospitals, Schools
- Patrolled Beach Areas and a safe community atmosphere
- Burgeoning cafe and restaurant culture
- Absence of high rise development
- Reasonable commute to Brisbane
- Strong holiday and permanent rental occupancy
Our favorite local spots (we update these as our area grows ...)
- Halcyon House and Paper Daisy Restaurant
- The Beach Hotel (Pub)
- Surf Lifesaving Club
- Izabu - Very good local Japanese
- The Stunned Mullett – great fish and chips
- Thai InFa Restaurant
- Marty’s at Caba (Bar and Restaurant)
- Cafe Mod Barista
- Kartel Espresso Bar
- Pandanus Cafe - on the beach adjacent to Surf Lifesaving Club
- Caba Social Cafe
- Coastal Visions Cafe & Surf Art Gallery
- Bogangar Public School (distance 1.5km)
- Cudgen Public School (distance 8km)
- Duranbah Public School (distance 13km)
- Kingscliff High School (distance 10km)
- Pottsville Beach Public School (distance 7km)
- St Ambrose Catholic School (distance 6.8km)
- St Anthony’s Primary School (distance 8.3km)
- Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School (distance 23km)
- St James Primary School (distance 14km)
- St Joseph’s College (distance 14km)
- Pacific Coast Christian School (distance 15.9km)
- Mt St Patrick Primary School (distance 17.1km)
- Pippies Early Childhood Centre
- Cabarita Beach Child Care services
- * All distances indicated are approximate only.
Suburb Statistics for Bogangar
- Median House price Bogangar $765,000 (as at Nov 2019)
- Median house rent is $550/week (as at Mar 2020)
- Median Unit price Bogangar $470,000 (as at Nov 2019)
- Median unit rent is $460/week (as at Mar 2020)
- Annual number of house sales in Bogangar 25 (last 12 months as at Nov 2019)
- Annual number of unit sales in Bogangar 34 (last 12 months as at Nov 2019)
- 79% of residents are couples and families
About LS PROPERTIES
As locals who have built and sold our own homes on this magnificent coast, we take great pride in helping you sell your property too! We simply treat our vendors (and buyers) the same way we expect to be treated when we sell our personal homes. We assume our clients have had past real estate experience, and simply need us to facilitate the process on their behalf with honesty, integrity, regular feedback and a healthy sale!
Negotiating excellent prices for our vendors is something we have developed our reputation on; we would be happy to share our sales record, testimonials and details to support this statement. We live amongst you, and want to see our values protected through responsible real estate transactions. We like to deliver on our promises and keep our word to maintain our healthy business which is local and very personal. We consider your timing, price expectations, market conditions and the detail of your home before we plan any marketing. When spending marketing money, we believe in focused marketing that works to highlight your home against the competition. We may seem pedantic with the preparation of your home before it goes to market, but this is just in an effort to help you achieve the best money for your home.
We can guide you each step of the way; we look forward to meeting you and representing your home to achieve an honest result!
In preparing the information contained in this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should conduct their own research to verify the information contained in this document.