25 Pinegold Place, Nunderi NSW 2484
$1,400,000 - $1,500,000
Floorplan / Site Map
Description & Key Stats
Zone RU5 Large Lot Residential
Objectives of zone:
|Annual council rates||± $2,156 / pa|
|Rental Potential||$870-920 / week on a permanent rental basis|
Private Semi Rural Sanctuary
Situated at the end a quiet cut de sac, awaits this tucked away, semi-rural dream!
As you drive along the tree lined driveway towards the home there is an immediate sense of privacy and tranquility. Tall established trees, an abundance of birdlife and open green grass create a truly stunning setting!
The expansive single level brick veneer home is well planned with several living spaces including a cozy fireplace and a spacious al fresco area overlooking the pool and gardens. Perfect for entertaining or enjoying some rest & restoration in the infra-red sauna that the owners have decided to leave behind.
The garden is full of fruit trees and enjoys access to the large dam at the back of the property and meandering seasonal creek on the boundary. There is a large double garage shed for storage which could also be converted into guest accommodation (STCA). Current planning legislation allows for secondary dwellings up to 60m2 in the R5 zone.
The charming semi-rural village of Nunderi just might be one of the best kept secrets on the Tweed Coast with the SPACE so many of us are after and the convenience of only being 15 minutes from the well known Cabarita Beach plus easy access to Murwillumbah, Byron Bay and Gold Coast International airport.
The owners will miss this special place that they've worked hard to curate but there is an exciting opportunity for the next lucky owners here at 25 Pinegold Place. We look forward to introducing you to this property.
10 minutes to the M1 Motorway
10 minutes to Murwillumbah
15 minutes to Cabarita Beach
40 minutes to Byron Bay
30 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
20 minutes to the new Tweed Valley Hospital
Features and details worth noting:
- Brick and render construction
- 3kw solar electricity system
- Electric hot water system
- Near new Jacuzzi Sanctuary 3 person infrared sauna
- Split system a/c to 4 bedrooms and living room
- Gas cooktop
- Rainwater tanks that feed garden irrigation
Recent home improvements:
- Painted exterior facade, downpipes and guttering, VJ roof gables, garage door
- Painted interior walls
- Installed crimsafe sliding door screens & front door screen
- Insulated outdoor pergola roof and installed VJ ceiling lining + outdoor fan and lights
- Installed modern wood fireplace & herringbone flue
- Installed VJ feature wall behind fireplace
- Installed 2 x feature pendant lights
- Installed split system.air conditioning to guest bedrooms (x3)
- Installed 7500L rainwater tank, plus.pump and 2 x taps for garden irrigation north and south
- Updated pool surrounds & landscaping, installed glass balustrading
- Installed custom bay window seat (vj panel) in master bedroom
- Installed custom vj lounge in living area
- Levelled & turfed pool surrounds
- Installed new clothesline
- Removed exisiting gardens and made bigger, denser, more sub tropical & native
- Planted tropical privacy screens from existing neighbours
- Built and planted new retained garden at front entry
- Built large shade house for plant propagation
- Connected wireless NBN
- Planted fruit trees guavas, mandarins, lemons, limes, mulberries, kumquats, grapefruits, passionfruit
- New door handles throughout
- Installed sliding barn door to guest wing
- Installed Jacuzzi Sanctuary 3 person infrared sauna in outdoor entertaining area and upgraded 20A electrical circuit
What the owners have loved about their home ...
- Absolute privacy and tranquility
- Green outlook and fruit trees
- Infra-red sauna on deck overlooking pool
- Quiet & safe neighbourhood
- Family time around the outdoor fire pit
Make an Offer
If you wish to submit an offer please click on the link below, which will provide you with a simple online form that can be completed and will be sent directly to the listing agent and office.
33 Farrants Road, Farrants Hill
185 Farrants Road, Farrants Hill
47 Hammond Drive, Clothiers Creek
35 Condor Place, Clothiers Creek
Nunderi boasts a quiet population of 656 people (2016 census), and sits over 3.827 square kilometeres.
Nearby Farrants Hill is a small New South Wales Rural Location within the local government area of Tweed, covering an area of 3.57 square kilometres, with a recorded population of 124 residents 👏. Just a quick 10-12 minutes to Cabarita Beach's pristine headland, the location offers "country acreage atmosphere" within a quick drive to beaches and cafes. Kingscliff is similarly just 15 minutes in a northerly direction along Farrants Road, which provides access to dining, shopping and general retail spaces (along with the soon to be completed new Tweed Hospital).
Nearby Cabarita Beach is a small seaside town located approximately 15km south of the Gold Coast in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales, Australia. Cabarita is approximately 1 square kilometer in size and is home to 3000 residents. The village is set in a scenic area with high environmental value due to the protected wetlands and world-class surfing beaches surrounding Norries Headland. Limited development has enabled this small coastal village to maintain charm and flourish into one of the most highly sought after areas on the Tweed Coast!
Cabarita includes an array of cafés, restaurants, boutiques, medical and dental clinic, a large Woolworths shopping precinct including essential amenity stores, SLSC and of course ‘The Beach Hotel’ (Local Pub). Patrolled swimming area is located directly in front of ‘The Beach Hotel’. Cabarita Beach is furthermore complemented by the addition of Halcyon House – the Award Winning Luxury 5 Star Hotel. Whether you are looking for a casual afternoon beer at the local SLSC and some takeaway Sushi, or a refreshing cocktail & unique dining experience at the Award Winning Paper Daisy restaurant, Cabarita delivers!
There are various Picnic/Barbecue areas surrounding Norries Headland with uninterrupted ocean and hinterland views… whale-watching is a local pastime! If the kids feel like blowing off some steam, the local skate-park or the football fields are just a few hundred meters south of the Headland. You can also hire bikes from Cabarita Beach Cycles and take advantage of the cycle path that runs from Pottsville to Fingal Head. Cudgen Lake is another great option for a swim, kayak or canoe (No motors allowed - environmental protection zone).
Local Tip - Sunsets at Cudgen Lake during winter are spectacular!
Other tourist attractions include scuba trips to Cook Island, whale-watching tours, deep sea fishing charters and learn to surf schools. The annual Greenback Fishing competition is well known and attended.
Gold Coast is a 15-minute drive heading north, or 30 minutes south takes you to Byron Bay. Mt Warning is approximately 30 minutes west with the famous climb. Some other great daytrips include a drive to Harvest Cafe in Newrybar, a visit to the FARM in Byron Bay or a drive to some of the amazing waterfalls along our coastal hinterland.
Tweed Coast Growth
The Tweed Coast is now considered a viable place for families to settle and a safe haven for investors:
- Vicinity to infrastructure – GC Aiport, Shopping, Hospitals, Schools
- Patrolled Beach Areas and a safe community atmosphere
- Burgeoning cafe and restaurant culture
- Absence of high rise development
- Reasonable commute to Brisbane
- Strong holiday and permanent rental occupancy
Our favorite local spots (we update these as our area grows ...)
- Halcyon House and Paper Daisy Restaurant
- The Beach Hotel (Pub)
- Surf Lifesaving Club
- Izabu - Very good local Japanese
- The Stunned Mullett – great fish and chips
- Thai InFa Restaurant
- Kartel Espresso Bar
- Pandanus Cafe - on the beach adjacent to Surf Lifesaving Club
- Caba Social Cafe
- Coastal Visions Cafe & Surf Art Gallery
- Bogangar Public School (distance 1.5km)
- Cudgen Public School (distance 8km)
- Duranbah Public School (distance 13km)
- Kingscliff High School (distance 10km)
- Pottsville Beach Public School (distance 7km)
- St Ambrose Catholic School (distance 6.8km)
- St Anthony’s Primary School (distance 8.3km)
- Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School (distance 23km)
- St James Primary School (distance 14km)
- St Joseph’s College (distance 14km)
- Pacific Coast Christian School (distance 15.9km)
- Mt St Patrick Primary School (distance 17.1km)
- Pippies Early Childhood Centre
- Cabarita Beach Child Care services
* All distances indicated are approximate only.
Regional Infrastructure Projects
Tweed Valley Hospital Development
On 22 May 2020, the NSW Government announced a further $91.2 million in funding for the Tweed Valley Hospital Development bringing the total investment to $673.2 million. The additional funding will go towards expanding clinical services as well as a co-located Health Hub and the Tweed Valley Skills Centre.
The Hospital has also been announced as one of the NSW Government’s 24 priority projects to have its planning approval fast tracked, assisting with the State’s economic recovery. Following the approval of the project’s Stage 2 State Significant Development application on 12 June 2020, the hospital project will create opportunities for up to 650 jobs during the peak of construction.
The $673.2 million investment in health for the Tweed Valley will deliver a brand new, leading hospital with greater capacity and capability to serve the Tweed-Byron community, as well as interim upgrades at The Tweed Hospital.
The vision for the Tweed Valley Hospital Development is to deliver a life-changing healthcare solution for the Tweed-Byron region.
You can read more here.
Gold Coast International Airport Upgrade
There is about $500 million being invested in the airport precinct, including this redevelopment and the Rydges-branded airport hotel, which is now under construction.
More detail please click here
John Flynn celebrates $30m project completion
The highly-anticipated, $30 million redevelopment of John Flynn Private Hospital (Tugun QLD) is now complete, giving residents in the southern Gold Coast and northern New South Wales regions the very best in health care.
Read more here.
M1 Freeway Upgrade
✅ 155km upgraded
✅ 25 min reduced travel time
✅ 9 interchanges
✅ 4 rest areas
✅ 350 fauna connections
Woolgoolga to Ballina is the final link in the Pacific Highway, between Hexham and the Queensland border, to be upgraded to four lanes. Upgrading the Pacific Highway and carrying out safety improvements to the existing highway have brought major improvements to road conditions. These improvements support regional development and provide:
safer travel | reduced travel times with improved transport efficiency | more consistent and reliable travel | improved amenity for local communities.
The project includes upgrading the highway to motorway (Class M) or arterial (Class A) standard over its 155 kilometre length, nine interchanges, more than 170 bridges and more than 350 connectivity structures. It will bypass South Grafton, Ulmarra, Woodburn, Broadwater and Wardell.
About LS PROPERTIES
As locals who have built and sold our own homes on this magnificent coast, we take great pride in helping you sell your property too! We simply treat our vendors (and buyers) the same way we expect to be treated when we sell our personal homes. We assume our clients have had past real estate experience, and simply need us to facilitate the process on their behalf with honesty, integrity, regular feedback and a healthy sale!
Negotiating excellent prices for our vendors is something we have developed our reputation on; we would be happy to share our sales record, testimonials and details to support this statement. We live amongst you, and want to see our values protected through responsible real estate transactions. We like to deliver on our promises and keep our word to maintain our healthy business which is local and very personal. We consider your timing, price expectations, market conditions and the detail of your home before we plan any marketing. When spending marketing money, we believe in focused marketing that works to highlight your home against the competition. We may seem pedantic with the preparation of your home before it goes to market, but this is just in an effort to help you achieve the best money for your home.
We can guide you each step of the way; we look forward to meeting you and representing your home to achieve an honest result!
For a full list of all our available homes, please click here
In preparing the information contained in this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should conduct their own research to verify the information contained in this document.