SOLD! 17/51 Emsworth Street, Wynnum
Level up & live in Wynnum!
17/51 Emsworth Street, Wynnum
You know you’ve always wanted to own a property in a great location, near the water and rail, in an affordable low-maintenance building. Saltaire in Wynnum is a newly constructed boutique complex, close to unique lifestyle that Wynnum offers. Once you’ve experienced life here, you’ll know it’s one of Brisbane’s best-kept secrets!
Please watch the virtual tour – and contact me if you would like a Covid-safe inspection.
As the locals know, you’ll get to enjoy morning walks to enjoy the sunrise, spot Pelicans, visit the dog – park with your four-legged best-friend/child, grab fish and chips from one of many local cafes, or walk just a few streets away to cafes, the cinema and the station. You’re only a few minute’s drive away to the Gateway, offering you the option to travel North or South for work. Position is as good as it’s gets with arguably the best lifestyle that Brisbane offers.
This exciting new boutique complex on 6 levels, is stylish and chic, and offers a brand new entry-level opportunity to first-home buyers, investors and downsizers alike, without compromising on quality of life, all in a fabulous location in a quiet street.
This apartment offers spacious open-plan living/kitchen/dining areas, spilling out onto a verandah to enjoy entertaining. A wonderful rooftop terrace offers an amazing open place for the ultimate in entertaining family and friends at large with a communal barbeque area offering vistas of the surrounding village, and views of Moreton Bay and the islands. On a clear day you can literally see for miles!
Two bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes – the master with an ensuite, are well-positioned to offer you peace and privacy.
Quality and tasteful finishes include European appliances in the kitchen. Everything has been well-thought out and easy on the eye.
Set in a very quiet residential street, away from shops – yet only a very short stroll away – you are so close to the station and only 20-30 away from Brisbane CBD by rail. Wynnum Central precinct offers you speciality shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and you are super close also to Wynnum Golf Course, Lawn Tennis club, Sailing club, schools, the dog park at Eleanora park and best of all – the Esplanade to enjoy fishing, walking, running, cycling or the parks to sit and enjoy your fish and chips! Yes, living is easy right here!
Features at a glance:
- Attractive exterior and building, pleasing on the eye with glass balustrades, good landscaping
- Wheelchair friendly access from entry and elevator
- Open-plan living and dining area – flowing through glass doors onto the balcony/terrace area
- Light and bright, with lots of natural light
- Kitchen includes superior finishes with European appliances, Bosch dishwasher, stone benchtops and soft-close drawers
- Ducted air conditioning for your comfort
- Master with ensuite and wardrobe
- Second bedroom also with built-in wardrobe
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Separate laundry area
- LED downlights, beautiful white floor tiling, dark grey feature tiles in bathroom, slick interiors
- Downstairs carpark with access to the units from the basement with the lift
- Landscaped gardens and pleasing classically modern exterior
- Pet-friendly, low-maintenance and ideal for first-home buyers, entry level Wynnum buyers, downsizers, those needing wheelchair friendly access, and investors
- Depreciation schedule on request
- Body corps are affordable
- Rental appraisal available on request
This is genuinely an awesome opportunity and those that understand the value of the location and what is on offer, will rush their enquiry and inspection.
Words that describe this property
17/51 Emsworth Street, Wynnum
- First Home Buyer
Around the area
- Wynnum West State School
- Wynnum State High School
- Guardian Angel's Primary School
- Iona College
- Brisbane Bayside State College
- Darling Point Special School
- St John Vianney's Primary School
- The Gravy Train Cafe
- Capacillios Cafe
- Colossal Cafe
- Frenchies Cafe Wynnyum
- The Coffee Club Wynnum
- Bayside Bean Shack
- Indian Spicy Villa
- Wynnum Pizza & Spare Ribs + Bar
- Absolute Thai
- Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
- Wynnum Shopping Centre
- Manly Harbour Village
- Wynnum Plaza
- Public buses: nearest bust stop is 350 metres away
- Wynnum Central Train Station - 550m away
- Wynnum Train Station - 1.3km away
- Wynnum Golf Club
- Wynnum Scout Group
- Wynnum Jetty
- Wynnum Wading Pool
- Wynnum, Manly and Districts Men's Shed
Make an Offer
What's Your Property Worth
The Real Deal