SOLD! 12/70 Bay Terrace, Wynnum
LIVING IT – LOVING IT!
SOLD! 12/70 Bay Terrace, Wynnum
Offers Over $499k
Motivated interstate seller needs to liquidate this asset quickly and wants best offers over $499 000 on or before 5 PM on 18th October 2021.
You know you've always wanted to live in Wynnum, and opportunities this close to the water sub $600 000, are getting harder and harder to find in a market that doesn't want to slow down anytime soon!
There are few places in Brisbane where you can enjoy this kind of lifestyle so close to the CBD yet come home to all this! Grab your coffee from a plethora of coffee shops after enjoying sunrises along the esplanade, (or a boot camp in the park for the energetic) after a night of cocktails at the Fat Duck just across the road- or one of the many trendy new bars on offer, followed by a late-night kebab from the Iconic Mary's Kebabs.
There's so much to love about living in Wynnum- especially with its gentrification, new cinema and so many new boutique-style shops popping up - but to live in a stunning and affordable apartment takes living to an entirely new level.
This unit is on level 2 and will impress with its modern and sophisticated design. Step inside to the heart of the home, an open plan kitchen and living area, which flows out onto your very own private balcony. Perhaps the best part of this building is the roof top pavilion, which boasts magnificent views of Wynnum Esplanade. If you are after a low maintenance investment or a downsize, this is definitely one to top your list.
Features at a glance:
• Timeless appeal and neutral colour palate throughout
• 2 generous bedrooms, each complete with a wardrobe, air-conditioning, and ceiling fan
• Master bedroom, with en-suite
• Air-conditioned open-plan living area
• Modern kitchen, with ample storage, SMEG appliances and a gas cooktop
• LED lighting throughout
• Internal laundry
• Secure car space
• Stunning rooftop terrace to enjoy gorgeous bay views
• Modern architecturally designed building in the best part of Wynnum by far
• Walk to cinema, restaurants, cafes, and train station.
• Only 7 minutes' drive from the Gateway to take you north or south
• Perfect for fitness or water enthusiasts – kayak, sail or even swim! Close to multitudes of indoor and outdoor fitness options /gyms/fitness centres
• Motivated seller would like to see this sold ASAP
• Currently leased at $415/week until 02/12/2021, updated rental appraisal available in the webbook
Please note appointments to view at allocated times or with 48 hours notice.
Words that describe this property
12/70 Bay Terrace, Wynnum
- First Home Buyer
Around the area
- Wynnum West State School
- Wynnum State High School
- Guardian Angel's Primary School
- Iona College
- Brisbane Bayside State College
- Darling Point Special School
- St John Vianney's Primary School
- The Gravy Train Cafe
- Capacillios Cafe
- Colossal Cafe
- Frenchies Cafe Wynnyum
- The Coffee Club Wynnum
- Bayside Bean Shack
- Indian Spicy Villa
- Wynnum Pizza & Spare Ribs + Bar
- Absolute Thai
- Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
- Wynnum Shopping Centre
- Manly Harbour Village
- Wynnum Plaza
- Public buses: nearest bust stop is 350 metres away
- Wynnum Central Train Station - 550m away
- Wynnum Train Station - 1.3km away
- Wynnum Golf Club
- Wynnum Scout Group
- Wynnum Jetty
- Wynnum Wading Pool
- Wynnum, Manly and Districts Men's Shed
Make an Offer
What's Your Property Worth
The Real Deal