Live Streaming Friendly Auctions from the Comfort and Safety of your Environment
Pre-Registering & Signing an Authority to Bid Electronically
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ FOR INTERESTED PARTIES REGARDING PRE-REGISTRATION:
With our consumer friendly Online Friendly Auction System, priority will be given to those who have pre-registered in the case of any negotiations prior to auction, changes in price guide, contract conditions, or auction date.
- If you are qualified to buy and able to perform under the standard terms of the NSW contract for sale, then you can pre-register in a matter of minutes.
- If you would like to request any changes to the contract conditions to assist you in being able to purchase, you will just need to note these in writing as part of your pre-registration process and your Friendly Auction Agent can seek approval for you to bid or negotiate under these conditions.
Even if you intend on attempting to purchase prior to the auction date and not bid on auction day, you will still need to pre-register in order to be given equal timing and priority as those others who have pre-registered. This is the simplest and fairest process to ensure a level playing field and that the simple preparation work required to bid prior to auction date, or on auction date are taken care of for the benefit of allowing a smooth transaction for buyer and seller.
Please find below instructions to pre-register yourself for an auction and giving someone the authority to bid on your behalf. Similarly, if you are bidding on behalf of a Company, Superfund or Trust, you will need to give yourself authority in the same manner.
- Head to AuctionNow and create an account.
- Locate the property you need to register for via the ‘Auction Search’ function.
- Select ‘Register to Bid’ and complete all fields. Please make the appropriate selection under ‘Who is going to be bidding?’ and complete the details for this party. To agree to the Terms & Conditions, you will need to first select ‘Please read and agree to Terms and Conditions’ and then select ‘Agree’.
- After clicking submit, you will be directed to upload proof of identification.
- If you already have a written bidding authority letter, you can attach a copy of it via the ‘Upload Signed Authority to Bid Letter’ button.
- If you would like to generate and sign a bidding authority electronically, select ‘By Email’ and click on ‘Generate Authority to Bid Letter and Request Signatures’. You will receive an email from DocuSign. Once signed, the authority letter will be saved to your registration.
- The listing agent will then receive your registration request and if approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration
About Friendly Auctions
Thank you for expressing interest in joining our upcoming live streaming Friendly Auction.
Pre-Registrations can be made from the moment you are intersted in the property. Please SMS the agent for the exclusive link. More details below on how to register.
The auction will take place on the AuctionNow website via live streaming.
It’s important to have had your solicitor or conveyancer read and approve your contract of sale, as well as your lender give you advice around attending and bidding at auction. Please let us know if you need assistance with either of these, it's our job to contact them if required and work through any issues.
If there is to be more than one of you entering into the purchase you will need to fill out the necessary documents when pre-registering on AuctionNow.You can also bid on the telephone if needed.
See the Pre-Registering section below for more information.
Thank you for reading, the most important thing is to communicate prior to the night, and we are here to help you with your property purchase.
Tips for Bidding at Auction
Accredited Legal Specialists (Solicitors and Conveyancers)
These reputable solicitors and conveyancers are part of our panel due to the range of criteria that inculdes;
- Being proactive and willing to talk to and see clients in a timely manner, often after hours
- Being willing to look at contracts prior to Auction and provide advice on these without any charges to you as the client if you don't proceed to purchase the property or are unsuccessful at auction
- Being reasonably priced in relation to other reputable firms.
Please bear in mind a lot of advice can be given over the phone with maybe one (if any) face to face meetings required, so the locations of each of the below isn't too critical, choose the one you're most comfortable with.
Deft Pay Deposit Payment Option
Deposit Payment Options
It is understood that to purchase at auction you will need to provide a 10% deposit (if you require any flexibility to the deposit arrangement (5%) please let the agent know asap and we can work on a solution to assist you).
There are several deposit options available to you.
- A bank cheque is preferable. The cheque is to be made payable to
Important Note: A personal cheque cannot be used.
It is often asked “how much do I need to bring as a deposit if I don’t know what it will sell for?”
Great question, and the answer is this:
- Bring a 10% cheque for the MAXIMUM amount you would be comfortable bidding on the night, and if you do happen to be the successful bidder for a lower figure, the balance can be transferred back to you by our accounts department with written confirmation from you solicitor(i.e. if you intended a hypothetical max bid of $750,000 then you will need a $75,000 (10%) deposit cheque made out to PRDnationwide Newcastle).
- We also can accommodate an electronic transfer of funds using DEFT Auction Pay. This is a cheque-free, safe and secure way to pay your deposit at auction. Please see below for a video with further information.
The last option is to transfer the funds in our trust account 4 days prior to the auction so the funds are cleared in the account .
Click the links below for more information regarding this easy payment method and bank account details.
PRD Presence is a residential Real Estate franchise group that is part of the Colliers International network. PRD Presence (Property Research and Development) was first established on the Gold Coast in 1976 and has grown to become one of Australia's Real Estate success stories. We have grown to include more than 110 real estate offices throughout Australia and the past decade has seen average gross sales increase in excess of $6 billion.
One of the greatest strengths of PRD Presence is its property research unit. Our knowledge of property trends gives us a unique advantage in providing valuable commentary within the media.
PRD Presence also shares resources, intellectual property and collaborates with Colliers International. This partnership makes us one of the most successful and effective combined force across the Project Marketing, Residential and Commercial markets in Australasia.
Our values define who we are as an organisation. They influence the way we work with our team and the way we service our clients and engage with the community.
We treat colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness. We are engaged and congruent. We are ambassadors for the business. We listen to others and be open to ideas.
We believe there is a better way to do real estate where everybody wins. We are agents of change, we create change with purpose. We create opportunities for team, our clients and ourselves. We embrace change. We are prepared to back ourselves and think differently. We never rest on our laurels. We want to redefine our benchmarks.
We step outside our comfort zone. We make decisions and we ask the questions or for help. We speak to source and we speak up. We own our attitudes and behaviours. We don’t ignore what is not right. We take control and we have courageous conversations.
We believe there is more than enough for everyone. We share our knowledge and skills with others. We are grateful. We set our goals and we celebrate our successes.
We perform to our ‘highest and best use’. We learn our craft, we share our skills. We swim in our own lanes with no distractions. We lead by example. We are accountable for our role and responsibilities.