Kingscliff Public School: provide new permanent learning spaces and core facilities to cater to the growing local community.
Live the dream… ocean and central park view 3-bedroom, east facing apartment at Peppers Resort
4307/4308 - 25 BELLS BOULEVARD, KINGSCLIFF (Peppers on Salt Resort)
Offers over $820,000
|Land size||23,400 sqm|
|Building size (total, including balconies etc)||130 sqm|
|Annual rates||$2,275 pa $43,75 pw|
|Annual Strata fees||$13,532 pa $260.23 pw|
|Rental potential||$125,047 gross pa $65,340 net of costs pa - a yeild of 7.96% pa|
Live the dream… Ocean and central park view 3-bedroom, east facing apartment at Peppers Resort
Lot 125 Peppers (Units 4307 & 4308) offers fantastic flexibility as a dual key apartment (one is a two bedroom the other a hotel studio), with two doors and separate, private living spaces. Enjoy relaxing on your private balcony overlooking central park, beach paths and the local vibrant cafes of Salt Central, while enjoying the morning and afternoon sun and soothing sea breezes.
The unit has an open plan comfortable design, with living areas, and the bedrooms decorated in a coastal yet classy style that perfectly fits the village lifestyle. Enjoy as your own holiday home, invite family and friends or earn extra income from holiday bookings at other times.
The Tweed Coast is one of the most sought-after destinations in Australia right now, and with the nearby Tweed Valley Hospital well under construction, it is set to underpin property values in the region for years to come.
The locale offers everything you need while staying at Peppers Resort, including a convenience store and renowned restaurants such as Seasons (on-site), Fins and many others. There are plenty of options for your morning coffee or your afternoon drink. Spot whales, catch waves or choose retail therapy and pampering, this location conveniently offers everything.
The sparkling white sands stretch out for kilometers in front of you, with the patrolled beach perfect for swimming, surfing or just relaxing. A boardwalk runs the full length of the coastline from Kingscliff to Cabarita and is ideal for walking or cycling and taking in all the sights of the local area.
The Gold Coast Airport is just 20 minutes north and Byron Bay is just 30 minutes south.
Isn't it time to make your lifestyle investment purchase? Buy now and you can be enjoying the summer holidays in your new Peppers unit.
● High yeilding investment and lifestyle unit achieving 7.96% return
● 3 luxury bathrooms
● 1 Basement car space
● 2 pools, tennis court, gymnasium
● Dual key
● Air conditioned
● Direct access to the beach and coastal paths
● Security and exclusivity assured in this 5-star location
Why you'll love this property
- The incredible beachside location, giving you a chance to holiday any time you like.
- Larger-size unit, with dual-key configuration, offering plenty of room and privacy for the whole family, or two families.
- Excellent income as a holiday rental, with various income stream options.
- Generate rental income from Hotel Studio while enjoying the 2 bedroom apartment.
- Relaxed vibe of the whole area.
- Fully furnished and equipped - nothing to do but enjoy your holiday and / or watch the rental income roll in.
Floorplan - Mezzanine Level
Floorplan - Ground Level
Located just 15 minutes south of the Queensland border, Kingscliff is a beautiful beachside community and famed tourist destination, showcasing the best of the New Tweed Coast. It is a township of some 7,500 residents with a friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Kingscliff's main street, Marine Parade, is brimming with cafes, shops, galleries, boutiques and accommodation, all conveniently located directly across from the glimmering sands of Kingscliff beach and the popular Cudgen Creek.
It is a hidden beachside gem that, although just 15 minutes from the Gold Coast, feels hours away. Truly the best of both worlds!
Sitting about 35 minutes north of Byron Bay, Kingscliff has a magnificent stretch of golden beaches (some patrolled) that are ideal for surfing, rock fishing, swimming or just soaking up the sun. Various water sports, canoeing, crab fishing and river cruises are some of the many activities available on the meandering creek and the adjoining Tweed River. World-class surf breaks are in easy reach and there is even a reef break at the southern end of the Kingscliff shoreline.
Kingscliff takes in the master-planned communities of Salt Village and Seaside Village, both vibrant coastal towns in their own right, with a range of retail and eateries at your disposal. Sitting next to Salt and Seaside is Casuarina Beach, which are all linked by an oceanfront boardwalk, perfect for a daily walk or cycle. Between these neighbouring suburbs, you have access to an array of cafés, restaurants, boutiques, medical and dental clinics, gyms, Woolworths and Coles, surf clubs and pubs.
With a steadily growing population and increasingly sought-after real estate, Kingscliff is quintessentially laid back, yet still has a bustling town centre and plenty of recreational attractions and sporting clubs. With a number of large infrastructure projects in the pipeline, including the new Tweed Valley Hospital, M1 Upgrade and Gold Coast Airport improvements, the region will continue to grow and thrive.
Kingscliff is also an easy drive to the Gold Coast and the world-famous theme parks, as well as the natural beauty of Mount Warning, Mount Tamborine and the World Heritage National Parks nearby. there is so much to do - or time to do nothing at all!
Commute times from Kingscliff:
- Coolangatta Airport 15 mins
- Tweed Heads 10 mins
- Robina 20 mins
- Byron Bay 35 mins
- Surfers Paradise 35 mins
- Brisbane 1 Hr 15 mins
Public Schools - Primary
- Bogangar Public School -www.bogangarpublicschool.com
- Cudgen Public School - www.cudgen-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Duranbah Public School - www.duranbah-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Fingal Head Public School - www.fingalhead-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Kingscliff Public School - www.kingscliff-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Pottsville Beach Public School -www.pottsville-p.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Kingscliff High School - www.kingscliff-h.schools.nsw.edu.au
- Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar School -www.lindisfarne.nsw.edu.au
- Sathya SAI School -www.sathyasaischoolaust.org
- Tweed Valley Adventist College -www.tvac.nsw.edu.au
- Mount St Patrick College -www.murplism.catholic.edu.au
- St Anthony's Primary School -moodle.kngplism.catholic.edu.au
- St James Primary School - moodle.bpplism.catholic.edu.au
- St Joseph's College -www.smurplism.catholic.edu.au
- St. Joseph's Primary School -www.sjctweed.org
- Bossy Boots - www.echildcare.com.au/kingscliff-bossy-boots
- Little Giggles & Laughs Childcare Centre – (02) 6674-8331
- Smiley Tots Children’s Centre – (02) 6674-3857
- Cabarita Beach Child Care Services – (02) 6676-2571
- Pippies Early Childhood Centre – (02) 6676-3900
- Teddy Bears Child Care – (07) 5524-5844
- Good Start Early Learning - www.goodstart.org.au
- Kingscliff Mini School – (02) 6674-2750
- Pottsville Community Pre-school – (02) 6676-1448
- Pottsville Gumnuts Childcare Centre – (02) 6676-3299
- Salt Bar and Bistro (family friendly pub-style)
- Fins Restaurant & Bar (award-winning seafood)
- Darbaar Indian Restaurant
- Cudgen Headland Surf Club
- Kingscliff Beach Hotel
- Chouxbox Cafe
- Taverna (Greek)
- Mahsuri Thai
- Govindas (vegetarian)
- Salt Village French Patisserie
The neighbouring suburbs of Casuarina & Cabarita Beach are also home to a number of cafes and restaurants. Some of our favourites are:
- Xenia Bar & Dining (traditional Greek, Casuarina)
- Crafty Cow (smokehouse, Casuarina)
- Baker's Cafe (casual cafe, fresh bread, Casuarina)
- Lolita's Mexican Cantina (Casuarina)
- Spice Den (located in Santai Resort, Casuarina)
- Paper Daisy Restaurant (located in the Halcyon House, Cabarita Beach)
- The Burrow (Cabarita Beach)
- Cubby Bakehouse (Chinderah)
This is just a very small snapshot of what is on offer. Between Kingscliff and it's neighbouring suburbs, you have access to an plethora of cafés, restaurants, surf clubs and taverns. There is something for everyone and no need to leave the area to enjoy a delicious meal, whetever takes your fancy!
- Coles, Woolworths and Mini Mart.
- Medical and dental clinics.
- Hairdressers and beauty salons.
- Luxurious day spas.
- Lots of retail clothing and homewares stores.
- Bottle shops.
The beaches at Kingscliff and surrounds are some of the best in Australia, if not the world!
In fact, Cabarita Beach was recently voted Australia's best beach by Tourism Australia!
Patrolled beaches can be found at Salt, Kingscliff and Cabarita Beach, in front of the surf clubs. The surfing is fantastic and the beaches are never too crowded.
The creeks around the area are popular for swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking and snorkelling.
Our favourite is Cudgen Creek, where you can hire paddleboards and kayaks if you don't have your own.
It won't take you long to know why locals call this place 'Paradise'!
Tweed Valley Hospital
The NSW Government is investing $673.3 million in health for the Tweed-Byron region, which will include:
- Delivery of a new major regional referral hospital to provide the health services required to meet the needs of the growing population of the Tweed-Byron region, in conjunction with the other hospitals and community health centres across the region.
- Master planning for additional health, education, training and research facilities to support these health services, which will be developed with service partners over time. These areas will be used initially for construction site/compound and car parking.
- Delivery of the supporting infrastructure required for the new hospital, including outdoor green spaces, campus roads and car parking, external road upgrades and connections, utilities connections, and other site infrastructure.
The new Tweed Valley Hospital will provide:
- more beds
- expanded emergency department
- enhanced medical, surgical and mental health services
- expanded outpatient services with more clinics
- new interventional cardiology service
- new radiotherapy service as part of integrated cancer care.
The Tweed Valley Hospital will be a major referral hospital at the heart of the network of hospitals and community health facilities located across the Tweed-Byron region. This includes Murwillumbah District Hospital, Byron Central Hospital, community health facilities, and other out-of-hospital services. Hospital services will move from the existing Tweed Hospital to the new hospital when it opens to patients in 2023.
A range of community health and other out-of-hospital services will continue to be provided in Tweed Heads. The range of the services will be confirmed through further clinical service planning.
For more information, read the Tweed Valley Hospital Project Overview fact sheet.
Both Kingscliff Public (Primary) and High Schools are in the process of being upgraded, due for completion late 2022.
- New future focused learning spaces.
- An extended school hall with a new student canteen and OHSC.
- A new library.
- New administration and staff facilities.
- A variety of outdoor spaces.
- A more visually appealing and practical street entry.
Kingscliff High School: provide the latest education facilities and cater to the growing local community.
- Future focused learning environments.
- A new library.
- New senior learning environment.
- Refurbished hospitality teaching facilities.
- New creative and performing arts building.
- Purpose-built sports pavilion.
Gold Coast Airport Upgrade
Gold Coast Airport is underway with its terminal redevelopment, Project LIFT, which will increase the airport’s capacity to meet future demand.
Driven by long-term passenger growth, Project LIFT has a number of features, including the expansion of the terminal building, additional aircraft parking stands and a consolidated ground transport facility.
Gold Coast Airport is committed to Project LIFT and believes it will deliver better services and create jobs and economic opportunities for the Gold Coast and Northern New South Wales regions.
Approval for the draft Major Development Plan was provided by the former Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development, the Hon Warren Truss MP on 10 February 2016, following extensive consultation with the community and other key stakeholders.
The draft has since been finalised, in consultation with the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities & Regional Development, and is now available as a final Major Development Plan.
See more here.
The Pacific Highway upgrade is the largest road infrastructure project in Australia. It connects Sydney and Brisbane, and is a major contributor to the country's economic activity.
The Australian and NSW governments have been jointly funding the Pacific Highway upgrade to provide a four lane divided road from Hexham to the Queensland border.Current status
657 kilometre Pacific Highway between Hexham and the Queensland border are now four lane divided road.Benefits
Upgrading new sections and carrying out safety improvements to the existing highway have brought major improvements to road conditions. These improvements support regional development and provide:
- Safer travel
- Reduced travel times with improved transport efficiency
- More consistent and reliable travel
- Improved amenity for local communities.
*Information taken from the relevant project websites.
Buying, selling or renting property is one of the most exciting, yet stressful, times of your life.
Imagine the difference it would make if your real estate agent genuinely shared in your joy at this exciting time, and actively worked to minimise stresses.
That’s what we do! Our team of experienced, local agents love nothing more than successfully matching buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants.
We love our community and want to contribute to it in a positive way, and actively work to make all parties of the sales or rental process happy.
Our agency was established by the Ray Group as part of their Salt Village development in 2003. It was subsequently purchased by our current owners Keryn Barfoot, (who was the Ray Group’s Chief Financial Officer at the time) and Glen Archer, who have successfully run the agency with a team of local agents and administrators ever since. In fact, our team collectively has more than 80 years of real estate experience!
Our long-standing history within the region has provided us with unrivalled local knowledge, experience and contacts that allows us to provide superior service to you – our buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Can we help?
The information contained in this document has been sourced from sources we believe to be reliable and accurate and is given in good faith. However, we make no claim that the information is complete or accurate for individual circumstances.
The information is of a general nature only. Therefore, we gives no warranty as to its correctness, accuracy or suitability for individual circumstances, and any person using the information is recommended to obtain independent expert and or legal advice that is tailored for their circumstances. Ray Real Estate, its directors and staff, bear no responsibility to any company or person who relies upon the information contained in this website.