5 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms - 2 car - 2.47 acres
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac & sprawling across approx. 2.5 park-like acres, this opulent master-built residence will indulge you at every turn. From the grandiose foyer, to the executive office, huge bedrooms, games room with bar, formal lounge, amazing gourmet kitchen plus family room, you will find space and comfort in abundance. Outside is a balanced mix of activity and entertainment with the resort-style solar-heated pool with cabana and bar area and full-size tennis court, all set in a meandering garden paradise. Definitely a class above the rest.
- Executive residence with 5 large bedrooms; master with full ensuite & walk-in robe
- Three-zoned ducted air conditioning, quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Three bathrooms and open-plan gourmet kitchen
- Multiple living zones including games room plus upstairs media room
- Inground salt water pool with solar heating
- Huge cabana area with wet bar plus shower and toilet
- Full-size tennis court with flood lights
- Manicured gardens, orchard, big shed, dam plus over 100,000 litre water tank
- Within close proximity to M1 access, Central Coast's best schools and the emerging Warnervale precinct
Auction: On site
16 May, 2021 - 11:00am
Should you wish to place a bid at the auction, you will be required by law to register. You can register on the day of the auction by following these simple steps:
1. Arrive at the property at least 15-20 minutes prior to the commencement of the auction.
2. Bring photo identification with you.
3. Bring a cheque for the 10% deposit with you or the capacity to electronically transfer the deposit and provide a transaction receipt. Please discuss with me before the auction the best ways to arrange this.
If you would like someone else to bid on your behalf – whether you will be attending the auction or not – please fill out this form and return it to me before the auction begins.
If you would like to appoint an Agent to attend the auction on your behalf and receive telephone bids from you to pass on to the auctioneer, please fill out this form and return it to me before the auction begins. Please note that in order to bid in this manner, you will need to provide a cheque for me to hold at the auction so that in the event that you are the successful bidder, your deposit can be supplied at the fall of the hammer as required.
The Prescribed Conditions of Sale by Auction – the laws that guide auctions in NSW - can be seen here.
A NSW Fair Trading Bidders Guide Fact Sheet can be found here.
A NSW Fair Trading Auction Laws Fact Sheet can be found here.
Please contact Gavin directly on 0431 829 289 or [email protected] if you would like to arrange a pest and building inspection prior to the auction or if you have any questions about the property.
Jilliby is a large non-metropolitan suburb located in the Dooralong Valley of the Central Coast region of New South Wales, Australia. It is part of the Central Coast Council local government area.
In the 2016 Census, there were 1,646 people in Jilliby. 83.1% of people were born in Australia and 91.2% of people spoke only English at home. The most common responses for religion were Catholic 25.7%, Anglican 24.2% and No Religion 22.9%.
Jilliby offers a fantastic rural lifestyle, yet is close to shops, schools, hospital and the M1 Motorway to Sydney or Newcastle. Nature lovers will enjoy the leafy rural atmosphere and open spaces. If you are lucky enough to live in Jilliby you will never want to leave.
26 Burlington Avenue, Jilliby
7 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms - 12 cars - 1.00 Ha
Sold on 19 Aug 2020 for $1,800,000
340 Bruce Crescent, Wallarah
5 bedrooms - 3 bathroom - 10 cars - 2.02 Ha
Sold on 13 Jan 2021 for $1,600,000
7 Carpenters Lane, Mardi
5 bedrooms - 4 bathrooms - 4 cars - 1.01 Ha
Sold on 30 Nov 2020 for $1,700,000
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, which we have gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.