- Upon placing an order for a Web Books account, a once-off set up and a recurring annual subscription fee will become due for payment. The set up fee needs to be paid in full immediately; the annual subscription fee may be paid in one annual instalment or twelve monthly instalments, with the first instalment taking place at the time of sign-up.
- The initial subscription period is a minimum of 12 months. At the end of the initial 12 months, the subscription may be cancelled upon the provision of 30 days notice in writing.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellation within the initial 12 months. Instalments that have not yet been paid during the first 12 months will remain due and payable upon cancellation within the initial 12 months.
- Additional templates that are purchased on a Web Books account will require an additional once-off set up fee to be paid in full immediately upon order. There will be no additional monthly subscription fee for additional templates.
- If a payment is incorrectly deducted from a credit/debit card after the 30 days cancellation notice has been provided, it will be refunded to the same credit/debit card.
- If a payment is declined on a credit/debit card, an advice will be issued to the client to rectify the issue to enable the payment to be processed. If the payment is not able to be processed within 7 days, access to the Web Books account will be temporarily withheld until the due payment is received.